• UL 864 10th Edition Listed
• Up to 2 releasing areas / hazards per XT+ unit
• Dual releasing outputs for each area (configurable as Main/Reserve)
• First and second stage NAC outputs for each area
• First and second stage volt free changeover relays for each area
• Released volt-free relay per area
• Trouble volt-free relay per area
• Programmable releasing delays
• Programmable output duration
• Countdown indicator shows time until release in seconds
• Mode select and manual release controls per area
• Monitored remote manual release input
• Monitored remote abort input
• Monitored remote mode select input
• Monitored remote released pressure switch input
• Serial connections for status units and ancillary boards
XT+ releasing control units are multi-area releasing control units containing one or two releasing modules complying with UL 864 10th
Up to 15 releasing modules may be connected to a Elite RS fire alarm control panel. Each releasing module can accommodate a separate
hazard defined by two specific zones.
Each XT+ unit is equipped with a 5.25 A power supply (120 VAC or 240 VAC) to power releasing modules and attached solenoids / actuators or sequential activators.
Each releasing module has a comprehensive set of inputs and outputs and is configurable via a simple programming interface provided by
Loop Explorer 2. Each releasing module may have up to 7 serially connected status units or ancillary relay boards.