- UL Listed (Tenth Edition) and FM Approved
- Modular and expandable electronics
- Supports Hochiki and Apollo Protocols
- 400 subaddress points per loop (800 per loop module)
- 2 to 8 loop or 2 to 16 loop versions
- Option to “invert” inputs and outputs
- 400mA loop current
- 5000 programmable cause and effects
- 4 programmable NACs; Class B or 2 Class A over 50,000 inputs and outputs with internal synchronization
- Can be networked with
- 5.25 A or 10.25 A power supply options programmable functionality
- 3 programmable inputs and 5
- Programming via USB port to PC or memory stick programmable relay outputs
- 7 inch, full-color resistive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 24 programmable soft “function keys”
- Up to 64 user login accounts
- Hard-wired fire and trouble routing inputs and outputs
The all new Compas product range of fire alarm control equipment combines the very latest hardware and software to produce a control and indication system, which is powerful and sophisticated, yet simple to use and understand.
The flexibility of the Compas platform is such that it can be re-configured to realize many other control and indication applications, with direct integration into intelligent buildings.
Moving away from the simple, price driven competitive model used by most manufacturers today, the Compas concept is designed to add value to System Designers, Integrators, Service Providers, and end users. Developed from the “ground up” and using some of the most advanced technology available, Compas is designed as one of the most powerful, intelligent, and technically robust fire alarm products available.
Not only do the products and services offered under the Compas brand provide solutions to the most technically challenging applications in life safety, Compas will deliver added value, market advantage, and a competitive edge to your business.